Who we are?
We're on a mission to transform the fuel industry by creating a better way to get fuel through the power of data.
Why stop for gas? ReFuel Mobile is a new platform for ordering fuel for your car from the convenience of your phone. By using ReFuel Mobile, your gas tank can be filled up while you go about your work day. Bringing a new way to deliver an old-fashioned personal service leveraging the latest technology. We bring the gas station to thousands of customers every day. Our customers love us and that is our motivation to continue to innovate. Check out our app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Essential Job Functions:
- Major responsibility is the safe operations of an assigned vehicle (single axle Ford F-550)
- Ensures that all deliveries are made on schedule.
- Perform regular safety checks of the vehicle(s), keep the truck clean, and ensure that proper preventative maintenance and lubrication is carried out as required.
- Ensures that safe loading/unloading techniques are followed.
- Is safety conscious; know steps and procedures required in case of an accident; follows detailed procedures as stipulated.
- Maintains current legislated/Company required licenses, permits, etc.
- Has good knowledge of the highway traffic Act, practices safe driving techniques and maintains a good driving record.
- Ensures high quality of service to customers.
- Maintains and promotes REFUEL MOBILE’s Business
- Understands and follows REFUEL MOBILE health & safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Sales calls to grow Energy Business
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a valid G driver’s license.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experienced with Transportation of Dangerous Goods. (training can be provided)
- Must be trained in WHMIS and Fire Safety. (training can be provided)
- Must have or be able to obtain various licenses, permits and/or certificates as required.