Mobile Developer | Job Description
About ReFuel Mobile:
We're on a mission to transform the fuel industry by creating a better way to get fuel through the power of data. Why stop for gas? ReFuel Mobile is a new platform for ordering fuel for your car from the convenience of your phone. By using ReFuel Mobile, your gas tank can be filled up while you go about your work day. Bringing a new way to deliver an old-fashioned personal service leveraging the latest technology. We bring the gas station to thousands of customers every day. Our customers love us and that is our motivation to continue to innovate. Check out our app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
We are looking for a Mobile software developer to take control of the app and take it to the next level.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Able to understand, diagnose and then solve deep technical and performance issues across the platform.
- Actively participate in code reviews and, in growing and coaching of fellow team members.Work as part of a cross-functional team to build React Native applications.
- Implement pixel perfect UIs that match designs.
- Implement clean, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop new features.
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code.
- Communicate clearly regarding architectural issues and design solutions.
- More than 2 years of experience working as React Native developer in an agile team.
- Must have developed React Native applications that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronization, and user authentication.
- Enjoy working with React Native and have a successful track record of developing both iOS and Android applications using this framework.
- Experience in developing, shipping, and maintaining a native app for iOS or Android.
- Experience with web development, APIs, and web services.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about software development.
- Open-minded and always learning.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Benefits & Perks
- Free Fuel for 1 Vehicle (Yes, free gas for your car!)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Cell Phone Plan
- Stock Options Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Vacation
- Catered Lunches
- & Many More...
This is an exciting opportunity to join a promising industry with lots of room for career growth and advancement. Work alongside a skilled, professional and seasoned passionate team that genuinely intends to make a mark in this undisrupted industry. This role offers great experience in a fast-paced environment.
All interested candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com